V-FACE™ transforms the design of HVAC units and built-up filter banks as an innovative filter holding frame that sets the new standard for years to come. By incorporating a true gasketed frame, you get all the benefits of a v-bank design without the bypass in-between and around the filters. Now, for the first time, a face-loaded, v-style holding frame is available for standard-size prefilters and high-efficiency filters.
- Replaces antiquated universal flat-face holding frame
- Utilizes two standard size 4” deep filters for twice the face area
- Changes the game with design velocities up to 750+ FPM
- Reduces filter face velocity by one half with pressure drop savings up to 50%
- Provides significant energy savings with lower horsepower fan requirements
- Requires no separate clips and is the easiest filter change-out in the industry
- Doubles the filter surface area, significantly increasing filter life
- LEED credits for reduced energy usage and high filter efficiency
- Reduces Disposal by 33% when compared to typical 12″ final filters
Industry standard V-bank and flat bank filter racks leak and will cause significant derating of the specified filter efficiency. Installations using these commonly applied type of filter holding frames will not effectively prevent dirt bypass in-between and around the filters. Bypass will affect all downstream unit components and over time can cause microbial growth on coils, drain pans, and the entire supply duct system.
To prevent leakage and maintain the filter efficiency that owners demand, specify the fully gasketed V-FACE™ filter frames for all of your face loaded unit and duct mounted filter applications. Ask your equipment suppliers to start protecting your systems today by providing V-FACE™ filter frames.
It’s Simple. Contact us today for Radical Results!